We offer independent website reviews for website owners to help them get more out of their internet presence.
Using our SEO, online marketing and technical experience we review a wide range of factors both on the website and outside the website. This leads to a prioritised online marketing plan to guide the business forward in its particular sector – covering short term high priority updates right through to ongoing content production. This is all explained in plain English.
A selection of some of the issues covered by a website review can include:
- Keyword analysis – What search terms should be the key focus?
- Current indexing – How well is the site currently performing?
- Google Analytics – Where is traffic coming from?
- Webmaster tools – What are Google & Bing are telling us about the site?
- Technical issues – e.g. ‘canonicalisation’, badly formatted content, broken links
- Content – Metatags, is there enough content, is it focused?
- User experience – How does the site work for the user?
- Internet presence – How is the site engaging with other websites?
- Social standing – How is the business ‘connected’ socially?
(Our full internal checklist that we use as a guide for our website reviews contains over 100 areas to investigate and issues to check)
We can help also implement the marketing plan at any level required – from dealing with technical SEO idiosyncrasies to writing content.
If you would like to see how you could get more from your website, with a website review please get in touch.
Note: occasionally a website review identifies insurmountable problems with an existing website implementation (usually a lack of control over Search Engine Optimisation fields, or simply the inability to update or add content) – in which case we might recommend a new website. We do not make such a recommendation lightly, and always try to work with the existing website where possible.