WebSanity provided Huntingdon based Dapper Bags with a low cost eCommerce solution based on the WordPress Content Management System, WooCommerce eCommerce module and a customised off the shelf design.
Key issues on this project were cost, better Search Engine Optimisation capability and improved design.
- Off the shelf template (free) customised to customer’s requirements
- WordPress Content Management System
- Solid eCommerce platform with one page checkout
- Integration with PayPal & payment by cheque
- Appropriate extensions to provide addition functionality and boost SEO
- Search Engine Optimisation SEO advice
- Training in use of CMS/eCommerce system
NOTE: AFTER the project was completed and this information put onto our website, for commercial reasons, Dapper Bags changed their name to Mango Hide and after 2 years have now ceased trading.
Mango Hide are a startup company in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, selling designer leather bags, who wanted to move up from an online website shop builder site to a ‘proper’ eCommerce website. Their existing site had a poor design, was inflexible and had very poor SEO capability.
Click on an image below to enlarge it. Click on the enlarged image to move onto the next image. Use the buttons at the bottom of the popup to view more images or to close it...