An Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation
How often do you check to see which page your website features on when you search for your products or services via the major search engines? Are you happy with where you appear or do you want to improve it? Statistics show that most people, who search online, only click through to the websites that appear on the first page of the search engine results. If your website isn’t appearing on this page then it’s very likely you are losing out on potential business opportunities. Our workshop will demonstrate how search engines work and how to you can improve your online visibility by creating search results that will attract more customers.
What you will learn:
- An introduction on how search engines work
- The three pillars of search engine optimisation (seo)
- How to conduct keyword research
- How to build content and use keywords within your website to improve your search engine rankings
- Why competitor research is important to improve your online performance
- How social media can help with your SEO rankings
- How to monitor the results of your efforts using Google Analytics
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who owns or who is responsible for a website and would like to learn more about improving their online visibility via the search engines.