A full custom WordPress web design produced for Northamptonshire based MotMot Travel. The key aim of the project was to make it easier to add and update content to their website. Moving from a proprietary custom web site to open source WordPress, with custom extensions, gave them far greater ease of use, flexibility and moved them to a platform where they can continue to evolve the website as the business continues to grow.
- Full custom design – based heavily off existing design style
- WordPress Content Management System – customer can easily add/edit any content
- Appropriate extensions to provide addition functionality and boost SEO
- Simple management of accommodation, testimonials, trip reports, news/offers and tours (managed as independent entries and then brought together and interlinked automatically by the system to display on screen)
- Dynamic headers based off accommodation content
- Dynamic destination related information – accommodation, tours, testimonials & trip reports
- Customised enquiry form submission and customer management system
MotMot Travel are an independent travel operator specialising in travel to the Caribbean. Fully ATOL protected they are hugely knowledgeable on the region and arrange fully bespoke holidays to individual requirements from nature tours to beach holidays.
Click on an image below to enlarge it. Click on the enlarged image to move onto the next image. Use the buttons at the bottom of the popup to view more images or to close it...