WebSanity have worked with Leeds based AbatementExchange since the start of the business providing a site that has evolved as the business grew from a European focus to a global presence. The website is a sophisticated, flexible, custom development based on a core Content Management system
- Logo & graphic design
- Full web custom design
- Content Management System
- Custom development to flexibly manage categorisation, grouping etc.
- Custom development to allow users to register themselves and colleagues; administrators to approve and manage those users
- Custom mailing list facility when new equipment added
- Custom submission process for equipment to be viewed and approved by administrator before going live
- Sophisticated filtering of products
- Performance caching for home page to cope with large product list required by customer
- Light Search Engine Optimisation
- Extension to deliver multiple translated versions of the website (6 languages currently) showing localised content & functionality on local domains
AbatementExchange are a global company based in Leeds. They provide a service, globally, to match up sellers and buyers of sophisticated, high-value VOC emissions abatement plant.
Click on an image below to enlarge it. Click on the enlarged image to move onto the next image. Use the buttons at the bottom of the popup to view more images or to close it...